Translate

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Big Sean: Ariana Grande & I Have 'Great' Chemistry.

Getty Images Big Sean has opened up about his relationship with reported girlfriend Ariana Grande. The rapper, who has collaborated with Ariana on two previous tracks ("Best Mistake" and "Right There"), said he and the "Break Free" singer have a great rapport. "Me and her make a lot of music together and the chemistry between me and her when we work is great," he told MTV News. "We got more in the works too." Big Sean also complimented Ariana's vocal abilities. "I feel like her voice is crazy… that big voice comes out of her is insane," he said, adding that he's been following her career for a long time. "I was probably one of the first people to Tweet about her music; me and her been friends for years before anything else."

No comments:

Post a Comment